Private Flood Insurance Program (PFIP)
Underwritten through an A.M. Best XI rated admitted carrier, WNC First's Private Flood Insurance Program (PFIP) is a voluntary, privately-reinsured primary flood insurance program available for properties in communities participating in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
The policy provides the same coverage as the NFIP flood insurance forms and includes $1,000 Temporary Dwelling Allowance with the option to purchase an additional $4,000.
- Condo Unit Assessment Coverage for ICC
- Replacement Cost Coverage on the building regardless of the amount of flood insurance purchased
- Contents coverage available for both residential and commercial properties
- Competitive with NFIP due to consistency
- RCBAP policy coverage available for low rise buildings up to a $2.5 million limit per building
To find out more about WNC First's Private Flood Insurance Program, rates, coverage limits and underwriting information, just call Thomas Phillips at 888-386-9488, Ext. 5004 or e-mail email@example.com or Paul Papangelou at 727-409-0004 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broader Coverage Than the NFIP
Available in California and Florida
Instant Premium Quotes